Just a twenty-something Socal gal living on a lil island in Japan.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Cornrows? Nan de?

I'm getting bored with my hair. All I really know how to do is a twist-out or a braid-out. So, today I decided I ought to learn some new tricks...that I probably should have learned a long time ago, but whatever!

And I am also the only black person on this island and I doubt I'll find a Japanese person on Iki who knows black hair. I may be wrong, but I have yet to meet this person. I kinda hope they're out somewhere....

And! I'm not spending oodles of money to go to big cities like Osaka or Tokyo just to get braids which also cost an insane amount of yen!

No! My friends, I must learn to do things myself! *Sorry, that was a lil dramatic.*

Here's my first attempt at cornrows that turned into a weird mix between twists and cornrows. Meh.




Uhhhhh, cornrows?

Epic fail, but I'm still cute about it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment