Just a twenty-something Socal gal living on a lil island in Japan.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Hair DIY!

Hey everyone! I've gone down a new road in my natural hair journey. I don't wanna spend money on shipping cost to get hair products delivered to Japan; so...I'm gonna make own stuff. 

I've been watching a couple of vlogs and I found one that I really love. Thank you, DearNaptural85!. 

What yah use?! 

I didn't know this, but you can use Apple Vinegar! After you shampoo, just smother your hair in it and voila...beautiful healthy hair! Yeah, don't forget to rinse it out. After that, use the deep conditioner( eggs, mayo, honey, olive oil) and then use the regular conditioner to wash it out. 

So, my hair was lookin' tired. I even tried an EVOO(olive oil and honey) hot oil treatment and my hair was just asking for an alternative solution. But I tried this apple vinegar rinse and the egg mayo conditioner and I'm loving it! My hair has rejoined the living and it's not too oily. Wonderful! 

Give it a try! 

Next up, I'll be trying avocado, coconut milk, and flax seeds(if I find some) to make a gel. 

Homemade deep conditioner! 

2 eggs, honey, olive oil, and mayo. 

Tired lookin hair.

Apple Vinegar. It's also good for getting rid of acne!

Messy eggy mix.


No comments:

Post a Comment