Just a twenty-something Socal gal living on a lil island in Japan.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Student Sayings: Rapid Fire

TOO MANY QUESTIONS

Lunch with the1st graders at an elementary school. These kids are getting bold....

Sensei, can I touch your hair?

Me: Sure.

Sensei, are all Americans dark like you?

Me: Uhhhhhhhhhh.....noooo

Sensei: Do you have a boyfriend?

Me: I don't have a boyfriend.

Sensei: Do you and your boyfriend sleep in the same bed?

Me: I don't have a boyfriend....

Sensei, why are your ears pierced?

Me: Because-

Sensei, when do you fly back to America?

Me: Next year.

Sensei: You don't live in America?

Me: I live on Iki.

(SHOCK)

Sensei, what language does your family speak to you in...?

Me: French

(CONFUSION)

Sensei: Why don't you and your boyfriend sleep in the same bed?

Me: o_______O  (I whisper a silent prayer) Lord, give me strength.

Sensei, are you having a baby?

Me: NOOOOOO! *make mental note to hit gym more.often These kids think I'm preggers.*



1 comment: