Just a twenty-something Socal gal living on a lil island in Japan.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

2012 Highlights....in GIFS

In no particular order, here are the highlights of 2012!!!!
When I went home for my cousins wedding and my relatives asked if I'd be the next one to get married....
                      But the wedding was fabulous. 
                                                 
My birthday party in May and 
Iki beach party in July were like....


When my guy friends did Movemeber....


When I went to Korea with Rose and Shonda
                                                        
And then we saw the men....

Whenever a vacation ended.....
                                       
 When my friends told me they were gonna visit, I was like...

 When the summer ended...

                                 
                                                

My friends and I when we go to Fukuoka

                       
 Fabreeze Four Motto
                                       
 Nicole and I when she visited Iki

   August I was all like.....

                                        
And then I was like....

Fuji Rock was like
In the daytime....
                                      

When I ate Oden for the first time
Mid-year Conference in November
                                                              
 Trying to make my students smile after they took their speaking test
                              
When I passed the Japanese Driver's Test on the first try




And those are some of the highlights from 2012! <3 
                                                                      


1 comment: