Just a twenty-something Socal gal living on a lil island in Japan.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy 2013!

A lil late, but Happy New Year everyone! I hope your holidays were joyful and your New Years celebrations full of kisses!

I don't have any solid New Years resolutions. I'm continuing what I always do, exercising daily, eating healthy, working hard, the same ol stuff. I've spoken about various things I'd like to work on personally with some friends, but other than that nothing special. However, there are things in 2013 that I'd like to accomplish:

-GRE

-TEFL certification

-Graduate school applications


Serious stuff, huh? Yeah, well 2012 was just all around fun and then one day it hit me, "Oh, I gotta figure out what I wanna do!" I love Japan, but I don't want to live here forever.

And I'm in the middle of changing the blog!! Notice the new background? New pages? I'm still tinkering with pages and I welcome your suggestions!!



Well, Happy 2013!


<3


No comments:

Post a Comment